I am a business advisor and coach who has mentored 75+ startups and scale-ups in the US, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Slovakia and Sri Lanka.
I have also coached and mentored IP and technology transfer professionals in technology readiness, marketing and commercialization (TRL-5)
I have worked with the National Science Foundation's I-Corps Program; EITHealth (Europe); and the World Intellectual Property Organization' (WIPO's) Asia Pacific Enabling Innovation and Entrepreneurship program.
- CardMedic of the UK won 2nd place in the Mass Challenge '21 competition and went onto raise $1M+ funding.
- Munevo.com of Germany raised $3M in funding.
- GyvLINK.com and C-Model, of the US were accepted into the AWS Accelerator for Black Founders and won $225K in funding each.
- VitalizeCare of the US raised nearly $1M in funding.
- Nanotul of Slovakia received EIT Health funding
Let's connect!: linkedin.com/in/randyshawnfisher